South Thoresby Church in Lincolnshire
A church of an ealier period had gone by 1735 when a new church was built. St Andrew's is made of brick with stone-framed windows. The east window is a large Venetian-style one in three sections.
Across the road stands the Old Rectory, designed by the famous Victorian architect S. S. Teulon and built in 1853.
A brilliant walk starts from the brick built church and the Old rectory. It runs across the fields over Calceby Beck to Swaby Valley - a Site of Special Scientific Interest.
South Thoresby in Lincolnshire Wolds - Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) in UK