Telephone 01 790 752 271
Proprietors: Christine and Nigel
A warm welcome is assured in this award winning family run village inn at the foot of the Lincolnshire Wolds.
- Highly Commended for Accommodation in Tastes of Lincolnshire Awards 2009
- Runners Up Lincolnshire Life Tastes of Excellence awards 2008/09 in the category Best Pub Food Restaurant
- 3* Excellent Food Hygiene Award 2010
- 4* Visit Britain rating
- 5 en suite rooms
- Two rooms on the ground floor
- One room suitable for wheelchair user with a wet room
- Rooms decorated and furnished to a high standard
- Quality bed linen, towels, flat screen TVs, choice of feather or synthetic bedding and pillows, toiletries, hospitality tray, hairdryers etc
- Free Wi Fi
Sight-seeing in Lincoln - Grimsby - Boston - Skegness - Burgh
le Marsh - Mablethorpe - Sutton-on-Sea - Spilsby - Horncastle - Old Bolingbroke
Castle - Somersby (Alfred Lord Tennyson's birthplace) and much more...
Ideally situated on the edge of the Lincolnshire
Wolds. Great for walking, and cycling.
7 days a week
Please check www.redlioninnpartney.co.uk
> Accommodation Index